- Hindu God Ganesha idol for home decor is made of Natural Tiger Eye stone; Ganesh sulpture is a stone artefact
- An excellent show piece of ganesha statue for home decor Size: small; Length 5 cm, Width 3 cm, Height 7.62 cm; Weight: 167 grams
- About tiger eye stone: Tigers Eye Stone is a crystal with lovely bands of yellow-golden color through it. Traditionally it was carried as an amulet against curses or ill-wishing. This is a powerful stone that helps you to release fear and anxiety and aids harmony and balance. The meaning of this stones name relates to its resemblance to the eye of a tiger or cats eye.
- The natural tiger eye stone ganesha figurine can be a great gift on all occasions, especially house warming gift, decorative statue to put in office and living room
- Tigers eye gemstones have been used as the stones of fortune and prosperity. Note: Please check size, quality, art work and particularly type and weight of the stone before comparing the prices of gemstone god statues/sculptures.
There are no reviews yet.